Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Adventure Seeker

I want to explore and constantly be active my whole life.  Over this weekend I went hiking, whitewater rafting, attended a Garlic Festival and visited 2 towns.  I  wish I had more time to spend hiking and biking.

I also want to Geocache I saw it in this Indie movie "Splinterheads" and now for a year and half all I wanted to do was geocache.  The thing is I need to buy a portable handheld GPS which is like $300.  I can never convince myself to buy it because I'm afraid I will only go geocaching once and be over it.

Ya know what, I need to make a list of everything I want to do and things I want to do Monthly.  The problem is I can convince myself out of almost anything but if I sign myself up there is no going back I have to do it.  Maybe if I make a contract with myself it will keep me dedicated.

Action 1. make a list

hmm. . . I'm not sure I will have to read a blog on "HOW TO FOLLOW THROUGH WITH ALL YOUR TASKS AND STOP SNEAKING OUT OF THEM - YOU ARE ONLY CHEATING YOURSELF"



- Britt

No comments:

Post a Comment