Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Back to reality

I had such a nice vacation but now it's time to get focused on life.  I have put together a mint.com account and synced it with my bank.  Let me tell you I was extremely shocked! I could not believe my poor spending habits.  I realized I need to cut back immediately if I eventually want to move out.

I set a budget of $300 a month which is almost nothing in NY! but if I save now it will benefit me more in the long run.  I am now on the poor girl diet.  Meaning I can't get awesome food because it's too damn expensive!

I shall bring my breakfast and lunch to work and cry while I eat it.  I want to live the good life ;) JK I already live the good life. I really have no reason to complain at least I can afford meals and I am able to save up.  Most people don't even get these options.

So today begins my first day of not splurging.  whew this will be hard but I  know soon I will forget the ways of splurging and fall perfectly into my conservative spending.

I will keep my eyes out for free food offers and clothes.  I will SAVE my MONEY!


Budget-ly yours,
Britt

No comments:

Post a Comment