Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Early bird gets the worm and nice legs.

Good morning,

So here I am in transit at 4:40 in the morning. Why so early? Oh because I'm ambitious and saw a gym class I would like to try at 6:45 all the way uptown! It seems silly but this is one of my hobbies. It empowers me for the day when I try a new class or even just take a gym class. I feel like hey it's 9am and I already did a whole bunch of stuff while everyone else is sleeping. The only problem is I need to be in bed by 9 pm. Do you know how early that is? It's so hard to fall asleep at 9pm. I usually can get tired around 10pm. It sucks because your body needs the sleep and running around this early without the perfect amount of sleep bothers me. I end up passing out on the weekend and sleeping all day. I just started this regiment and they say it takes about 4 weeks to make a habit. So here is my attempt to be the person who gets the worm and to be the one at the top.

Till another time
-Britt

No comments:

Post a Comment