Friday, August 31, 2012

OHHHH- Burn.

Good morning

It is a beautiful morning here in NYC. I had to skip the gym because I got a abrasion like a rug burn on my thigh from cycling ( spinning) the other day.

I went to the gym with the wrong workout shoes and the wrong workout clothes. I didn't know there where cycling shoes!? Any who, I went in running gear and I stuck through the class because I was loving it and was not giving up that easily. It was an amazing workout and I came out drenched in sweat. I couldn't believe how communicative and inspiring the cycling instructor was. For something you are just sitting down and riding a bike indoors it seems like it could get boring fast which was my biggest fear. Once I get bored at or during my workout i have no motivation and could care less if I push myself. But if an instructor keeps it interesting I will constantly push myself further.

Anyways I was in a bit of pain my feet hurt and my running shorts were riding up my thigh. I thought i would just end up with some "chubb rub" but it turn into this big bruise. I just ignored it, went on with my life and went to kickboxing and did some cardio machine the following day. By night time my leg was killing me and I exposed my leg to my sister who said it looked like was attacked by a Gremlin.

By the end of the night I showed everybody and the majority believed it was infected (it blew up pretty bad) and that I should not go to the gym for fear that the Bruise will be irritated.

So very reluctantly I decided to take the day off from the gym. I was not happy about it but I have a big weekend getaway plan and I don't want to risk being sick while I am away.

So what did I do instead I woke up early and did my hair in curls. I wanted to get the most out of my last causal Friday!

Here is a pic


I am going to nap on the bus now I have much more to write and hopefully get another chance later.

-Britt

No comments:

Post a Comment