Friday, August 31, 2012

Cabin day weekend!

I'm so excited for this weekend I booked a cabin in the poconos for this weekend!

It's only about 2 hours away so it's not too far. I'm excited to be able to have a little relaxing getaway with just me and boyfriend. It's really his birthday present but I am going to enjoy it just as much as he will.

Of course I overpacked because well its better to have to much then to little. My boyfriend was shocked by how through I was. I told him he be thankful once he realizes it feels like a home and not just a cabin.

I'm kind of scared of how dirty and gross it will be. I am bringing so much cleaning supplies! I hate feeling like I'm sleeping in dirt hence why I don't want to sleep in a tent.

I will still get that outdoor experience without having to seriously rough it.

Well I have to go continue packing more on how it goes later.

-britt

No comments:

Post a Comment