Tuesday, August 28, 2012

I'm a dic - I'm addicted to Pinterest

I have only recently jumped on this Pinterest bandwagon.  I had no idea what it's purpose was if I couldn't actually buy the dress or shoes I like.  My sister looked at me and said "it's a virtual idea board!  You don't have to buy anything.  it's just giving you ideas"

Then she showed me her Pinterest and I got so excited. Now I have so many boards and pins! I have no clue when I will actually look through the things I pinned. All I know is I was excited by them that I needed to save it for later.

Truth is I probably will never bake that recipe or make a organizational sock drawer with recycled soda bottles but I love the thought that yeah I could be this person.

Who knows maybe it is a visual inspiration board. And perhaps with a little sprinkle of the law of attraction I will be that person one day.

-Britt

No comments:

Post a Comment